2018/03/09

A cool video of three Alpine skiers / Paralympic medalists



This is a cool promotional video for the PyeongChang 2018 Paralympics by produced by the Nippon Foundation Paralympic Support Center, featuring three Japanese Alpine skiers.


From the video:

Taiki Morii
June 23, 1997, Akiruno-city, Tokyo
At the age of 16, damaged his spinal cord in a motorcycle accident.

Akira Kano
May 2, 1994, Abashiri-city, Hokkaido
At the age of 8, damaged his spinal cord in a traffic accident.

Takeshi Suzuki
March 13, 1996, Inawashiro-town, Fukushima
At the age of 8, lost both legs in a traffic accident.



"I was reborn on the day it happened."

"When I ski, I forget my impairment."

"I'll never be the loser."

"I'm way beyond who I was before the accident."

"Making the most of what I have."



Inspiring Paralympians!!!
I can't wait to watch their skiing.

0 コメント:

Post a Comment